So... I am on a journey, a journey we are all on. It's the journey of life. The older I get, the more I discover it's not just about me (duh). And in that discovery, I realize that maybe some of the thoughts and revelations I have can help others on their journey as well. Just remember - it's coming from my journey, so if you can't relate, dismiss that entry! ;)
I am personally walking through what in the natural is my most challenging time of life thus far. But I am doing it trusting in God. How can I trust in God when things are challenging? Simple! I look back at the past 34 years and I see the other challenges I've had and the MANY victories that have come out of them! Don't see the victories in your life? I'm quite sure they are there. If nothing else, you are still alive to read this and sometimes living is the ultimate victory!
I'm not starting this blog because I think I'm a wise guy (gal) ;). I'm not pretending to have a wealth of knowledge. I am honestly just tired of posting silly status updates on Facebook. Nothing wrong with that, but my life is deeper right now. So I have some deeper revelations I'd like to share from time to time. I am a very visual person and because of that God gives me strong visuals from time to time. I will share these as well as any personal updates I find relative to the purpose of the blog.
So what is the ultimate purpose? The purpose is not to whine, complain or whatnot. The purpose is to reveal God's glory in my own life. The purpose is to see the light instead of the storm. Because in the end the sun always comes out again, so why not focus on that instead?
Who knows how often I will post? I have no idea. I am an aspiring writer... well, I AM a writer. I felt called to be a writer as a child and into my youth. But I left it all for a "more solid career". That's all good and well, but I am missing writing. So, I've gotten back into it. So this is a way for me to have an outlet for that as well. Who knows? Maybe I'll even share some prose / poetry. Who knows? Maybe I won't write another post after this one. :) haha But either way, you are invited to come along on my journey of discovery, revelation and writing.
WRITE ON!
Jeremiah 29:11
PS: I am a graphic designer by trade. I design blogs as part of my living. I do not have the energy to design this one because that is my job. :) haha But if you'd like to check out what I can do, I'll be posting some work later on. :)
YAY!! I love blogs! especially blogs from people that I love! Looking forward to your wise words of wisdom! :) love you!
ReplyDelete